ThingLink

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, by Lynn M. Stone

This book taught me a lot of new things.  It was full of interesting facts and some amazing photos too.  I learned that the Chesapeake Bay Retrievers or Chessie was 1 of the only breeds developed in America.  If you're a person who is looking for a dog this is a good book to read.

It tells you what the dog is like and what it is good at.  This is a great book that a lot of dog lovers will love.

I hope you like the chessie.

I liked this book because I learned so many new things.  At first all I knew was that a chessie was a dog but I learned much more from this book.

Two other books I would recommend are:

Runaway Retriever
Oh no Newf!

This review was written and submitted by Elise K. who is going into 4th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment