ThingLink

Thursday, October 24, 2013

We're going to the movies: or rather the books are!

hey,

I just now found an article on cnn that's all about books in to movies.  Apparently, some of the books to movies didn't fare so well but the actual books are really popular.  Perhaps that speaks to what movies do to books when they're being acted out.  Some books to movie come to life on the big screen.  They capture our hearts and our imaginations.  Some....well...I like my imagination Thank you very much!

Here's the article from cnn that I discovered.  I think in the wake of all these books to movies coming at us over the next couple of years, you might find it very enlightening!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/22/living/young-adult-book-movie-adaptations/?iref=obinsite

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment