ThingLink

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

An attempt at coolness...

Hey! Welcome to the newly revamped "Totally Teen Books Blog". I'm making an attempt at cool, to bring you information the way you like it. So check it out. I'm totally teched, geeked, whatever, out...videos, polls and more are on their way here. You can comment all you want but I get the final say in what gets posted, so if you have something to say: keep it clean, keep it polite or you don't get heard. I know you all have tons to say, particularly on your Facebook or other social networking site but here we're good to each other. We enjoy each others company and what we each have to say. We're also respectful of each other. Without all of that, we don't have a blog. Seen a good movie, or read a good book? Let me know about it. Post a comment and let others know about what you're reading or watching in the theaters. Got a recommendation for a movie or soundtrack for me to purchase for our av collection? Then let me know about that too. I'm not completely hip on what's new in the world so help me out! I look forward to hearing from you...Also, don't forget to check out "Nutmeg and Cookies". You'll vote for your favorite cookie and Nutmeg book in April. The cookies are really tasty! Kate

1 comment: