ThingLink

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The book still has it!

Hi all,

The book has it!  The poll results are in and it looks like the book is still your favorite way to read.  It is so great to see that you are still reading an actual book.  My sister has moved away from the old fashioned way of reading and reads on her ipad!  I am shocked!  That is why it's good to see a few holdouts for a book.

Of those who participated in the What's Your Favorite Way to Read poll, 4 of you said that a book was your favorite way to read and 1 of you said that your Kindle was your favorite way to read.  I like technology myself, or at least I like to pretend I'm a great big techie....and know all sorts of cool stuff.  I make it look good: LOL....But I do have lots to learn....

I'm glad that people still like books.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment